Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a cutie...







I first met this little guy on his BIRTHday. He was the first birth I photographed and I really credit that shoot as motivating me to start this business. I enjoyed it so much that I knew it was what I wanted to do with my life! The birth was a c-section and after having had 2 myself I knew that as the mom on the table, you miss so much of the detail in the birth of your child. The photos help give you a better perspective on those first moments of your baby's life. Definitely my favorite shoots!!


Well, he just turned 2 and the family asked me to take some "playful" portraits of him. He is such a little boy. Just like my 3 boys, he loves rocks, mulch, playgrounds, being chased. He is "on the go" constantly. I think he wore me, his mom and his grandmother out during the shoot. I had a lot of fun playing and I had to share a couple images.



No comments: