Monday, August 11, 2008

Brit & Ty








These two were so much fun to photograph. They were game for anything! We walked all over downtown Leesburg on Sunday morning. Their mom and I sort of rediscovered Leesburg's charm. Lots of great old houses turned businesses with cool fences/gates/doors/etc. Ty was having so much fun that he told me he could "do this ALL day!" I'll definitely call upon him again when I need a little boy for a special shoot! And I think Brit had a little fun, too. I have so many favorites from the morning so it was hard to choose which to post! Thanks for a great time Brit and Ty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim - I must say that you made this photo shoot so much fun for the kids. When I have the camera, I get a typical "Mom - not again" reaction. With you, Brit & Ty enjoyed every moment. And the result is captured in these magical pictures that I'll treasure forever. THANK YOU!