Sunday, November 30, 2008





What a weekend! I'm not even close to being caught up on editing all the photos from my marathon of shoots. So many beautiful images! I can't wait to share all of them with the wonderful families I spent time with this weekend. Here's a glimpse into a "Mommy & Me" shoot that turned out to be mainly of "me"! Little "E" was having a blast running through the fields and climbing fences and hay bales. Let's just say we got a lot of ACTION shots! Megan, you look gorgeous and no one would ever guess you are 8 months pregnant! Thanks for spending Saturday morning with me (and the cows and the deer, too!).

1 comment:

Michelle LeMonds said...

They all look great.. cannot wait to see more.. Wow what a fun weekend! Looks like great subjects, locations - lots of awesome photos.. Lots to be Thankful for. I am sure the families will be very happy.....

M- from Minnesota!