Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Fun








In my attempt for a holiday card photo, we did get to enjoy an afternoon at Oatlands Plantation. This is definitely one of my favorite places on the planet and they decorate it so beautifully for Christmas. It closes down the end of this month and doesn't reopen until spring. The boys love exploring all the "secret" garden passageways and running up and down all the terraced levels. Here are some out-takes from the afternoon. Tune in to your mailboxes for the holiday card choice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how's bribery working out for you? Did lollipops do the trick? Cute pics.

Michelle LeMonds said...

Love the pix.. the boys sure know how to pose.... I am sure they are so used to mom setting up the photo.. Yeah! Good Job.. I bet you'll have a great card... I know you will. M-