Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Cowboy







He might be the cutest cowboy ever! Guess I'm a little biased since he's my little cowboy. We got these boots and hat for Christmas and I've been waiting for a semi-warm day to take him over to Grandad's horses and take some photos. Funny how he loves to wear the hat all around the house but when we got over there he didn't want anything to do with it. He was all business when it comes to the horses. Obsessed with carrying the buckets to feed them! I did a post a while back calling him Grandad's Shadow and that is as true as ever. My dad told him he hopes he's as eager to help when he's FIVE. We'll see, but somehow I think so. I think his love of horses will last. Stay tuned for spring when I have some more boots and hat photo ideas. Hopefully, he'll cooperate!

No comments: