Thursday, March 5, 2009

Remember warmer days?







We have definitely had enough of winter around my house. We didn't get enough snow to be fun and the most recent snow we got this week was enough, but it was too darn cold to enjoy it much. I've been dreaming of warmer days and remembering what it felt like to be outside with no coats, no hats, no mittens and no SHOES! I know that spring finally does come rescue us from winter and now that the calendar has flipped to March, it will be here soon. Today, I'm looking back and trying to remember the green grass, those lazy beach days with family, the ice cream truck, and just sitting in the porch rockers and enjoying the outdoors! I can't wait to get back outside with my camera and start taking outdoor portraits again! Spring can't arrive soon enough for me! Hope you enjoy my little bit of warmth today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo needed! thanks!

Anonymous said...

This summer will offer more great photo opportunities.