Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Morven Park, Leesburg, VA






I found it! The perfect location for my shoot. I knew in the back of my mind that it would be perfect but I literally haven't been to Morven Park in about 23 years!! It is absolutely stunning. The mansion house is closed for renovations but the gardens are perfect. Lots of boxwoods separate the gardens; wrought iron gates; brick walls; blooming flowers; old, old trees. It is wonderful! My photos are definitely snapshots. We went late in the day and it started to sprinkle several times so I just snapped what I could and try to keep my camera dry at the same time. Nick loved it there and didn't want to leave. I'll go back for shoots and for pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, but one of your subjects is offended he didn't make the blog.