Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sisters & More






What do you get when you combine two sisters, six cousins, a gorgeous fall day, and the perfect backdrop? A good time for all! I had the best time yesterday with this family. I have to admit that when I received the inquiry to photograph eight, I was a little concerned that it would be chaos. But, I sure was wrong. These were the most cooperative, well behaved kids I've had the pleasure to be with in a long time. If only there had been more of me to go around because everytime I turned my back to capture a shot, another wonderful photo opportunity was going on behind my back! I believe the cousins genuinely had a good time hanging out with each other. I know I did! Here's a sneak peek at the shoot. I can't wait to share all the photos with the family. Thanks for having me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great--you should get Matt and Moira and the 5 kids together some time, esp. with the two little ones so close in age.