Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Too cute for words!







I have been wanting to photograph my neighbor's little darling forever and even though we see each nearly every day of the week at the bus stop and have numerous playdates, I've not had the opportunity to really catch her little spunkiness in photos! She came to play with Brett today for a little while and I grabbed my camera and took them outside. Her mom left me with two hair bands, some clippy thingies and a brush "just in case I wanted to take some photos." Well, let's just say this mom of 3 little boys doesn't know much on the art of fixin' up girls' hair! I tried! She's a cutie pie even if a inexperienced mom fixed her hair!
The two were having so much fun in the backyard that "Yanie" as Brett calls her, didn't slow down a bit for me to get any portraits so we went for the action shots. I discovered that even little girls like big yellow Tonka trucks! They filled it with rocks and dumped out the rocks and pushed it around the yard. They also stood at the back of the yard and Brett would yell "GO!" and they would run down the hill and back up the other side. So much fun to watch two little ones interact. She's actually 3 months older but Brett outweighs her by probably 10 pounds and has at least 4 inches on her. He is such a big boy!

I'm going to have to get some more camera time with "Yanie" this summer w/o Brett competing for the shot! She's too cute for words!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hi. Nice pictures!

Cherye Frederick said...

She is adorable! And I think her hair is precious, too! Good job!