Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting for Baby






I had a fantastic shoot with an adorable and "totally in love" couple last Sunday. They have been married almost 3 years and are expecting their first baby (a boy) in late May. Needless to say, there is quite the excitement around the arrival of this little guy from everyone in the family. The Mama-to-Be happens to be my hubby's cousin whom I've known, well this will make me seem VERY old, since she was about 6 years old! I'm thrilled for them and can't wait get some camera loving time with the little man when he arrives.

We went out to Isaac Walton and walked around the pond and enjoyed the great spring day. On the way back towards the car I happened to spot a daddy turtle, mama turtle and baby turtle all in a row on a tree branch rising from the pond. It was such an appropriate and completely sweet way to end our session!

Enjoy these photos of gorgeous Emily and excited daddy-to-be Ricky. And stay tuned for baby's debut on my site in a few short weeks. Can't wait!!

No comments: