Monday, June 1, 2009

DeBergh Family - 2nd post





























Boy have I had fun today going through all these photos. The goal of the shoot was to take lots of candid, action shots of the kids interacting with their Dad (and Mom!). This was a Father's Day gift from the kids and their mom to their dad and I'm so glad we got the whole family involved. I think I was able to capture their true emotions and the joy they share with each other. Dad is the girls' softball coach and little brother plays baseball so we took some shots of them playing catch in the yard. We also got some cart wheel action on the golf course and back flips on the trampoline. Of course, we took some family portraits but most of them ended up as tickle fights or group hugs! I love it!! Makes my mission to capture real families in real situations so easy! Thanks DeBerghs for a great Sunday evening! Can't wait to show you more soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great action shots!

Cherye Frederick said...

Your pix of this family are beautiful. Looks like they had fun--it comes across in your pix!