Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last one!














































I couldn't resist posting a few more from the DeBergh shoot. I LOVE the candid moments! The laughing, the hugging, the bond between parents and kids. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. I can't get enough! How often do you get the chance to preserve these moments? That exact spot in time when your kids are that exact age, the age they will never be again. The age when they liked to sit on your lap and they liked to throw the ball around with you. The moments where you are IN the photo? So many of us are the ones trying to make the memories and then take the photos of the memories that we often don't join in on the fun in the middle of the action. That's why I love my job. I love preserving those WHOLE family memories for you. It may be as simple as sitting on the deck as a family, but they are YOUR moments and they are important. Did I mention how much I LOVE candid moments???

No comments: