Monday, June 29, 2009

Engaged!
















The drizzle cleared up and I was able to have an engagement shoot with a fun couple yesterday. They are getting married at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens later this year so we did their engagement photos here also. With all the rain we've had this spring/summer, everything was so green and lush. An absolutely gorgeous backdrop for our photos! The funny thing is, this is the same place where my wedding photographer took Matt and I over 11 years ago for our engagement photos! I didn't remember much about it except for one of the bridges and I think they've added some features, but little did I know that 11 years later I'd be a photographer and have the chance to visit this place again!

I still have lots of reviewing/editing to do with the images and stay tuned for a slideshow, but I wanted to get a few posted for the couple today! Jana and Kevin, thanks for a fun afternoon yesterday, enjoy your sneak peek and I absolutely can't wait until your wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
You have captured the moment again! The "kids" shared love and joy shine through in every shot. I love the pictures
Claudia