Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Fun
















This family knows how to have fun! So, the teens might not have been excited to learn that they would be participating in a pre-wedding family photo shoot, but they did know how to make the best of it! Even the "posed" shots turned into candid shots with lots of banter, teasing, bunny ears, etc! I had a hard time focusing because I was constantly laughing with them. They climbed trees, risked their lives on the golf course, and carried each other around on piggy-back and for some reason, I think that is just like any other day in their lives. They truly seem to approach life with a positive, fun-filled attitude! Here's your sneak peek and I'll send the slideshow link soon! Thanks for having me over and special thanks to the teens for tolerating me!!

No comments: