Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome Taylor Grace




I had the honor and privilege of attending the birth of this little angel on Tuesday. Each and every one is so special to me. I am still in awe of the miracle of birth and in the pure determination and perseverance demonstrated by mothers and in this case, of Taylor's mom who was in complete control throughout her labor and delivery. I can not thank L&S enough for allowing me to be witness to the arrival of their adorable daughter and to be able to document those first moments for them. Wow, what an incredible experience for me to be asked to be there and experience the true joy first hand. I always get choked up with each new life that I capture with my lens. I love it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so gorgeous! And of course your pics are stunning! Can't wait for the show :)

Cherye Frederick said...

You do have a fun job, don't you!?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful pictures.