Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Trio of Boys...















































































...soon to have a baby sister! Wow. What a gorgeous family! Ok, so when I got the call to photograph 3 boys all similar in age to my 3 boys, I was a little scared! My boys run from my camera most of the time. But, not these boys! They were awesome. They couldn't have been more cooperative. And they had great ideas for where to shoot, how to pose, and how to turn on the charm. Such a delight to spend the 5th of July with this family. I promised a sneak peek up tonight and I'm barely making it with 25 minutes to spare. It would have been up earlier, but it has taken me an hour to select a "few" to post! I LOVE so many of them! I'm sure I'll be posting more tomorrow. I hope you enjoy these and stay tuned for more coming your way. Thanks so much for making my job easy!

1 comment:

jec said...

Just great! brave parents--3 boys and a baby sister.