Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st Camp-out of the Year







The church hosted an overnight camping trip on their property very near our home. Matt was asked to organize the evening and he did a great job. About 50 people attended! There was a soccer game, archery demonstration (given by Matt), campfire, s'mores, rides in a "Ranger", and lots of other fun. Brett and I stayed until about 9:30 (sorry, I'm not a camper and especially not with a toddler!) and Matt was left with our 2 boys and a friend. They all had a blast and came home the next day talking of all their adventures. I was asked to take a group photo and that turned out well, but didn't get many other photos due to chasing Brett around the property. I did find a cute 2 month old baby and took her photo. Brett loved her and wanted to stand by her stroller and just look at her!

2 comments:

Matt said...

This was the best weekend I've had since at least December. Thanks for taking the pix and for everything else you did to make it so much fun!

Cherye Frederick said...

I can't imagine your aversion to camping with a toddler!! Just kidding--you couldn't pay me enough money! :)