Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cascades Exhibit thru June 30th






I've been so busy lately I've neglected to post about my new library exhibit in Cascades. It will be on display through June 30th and is on the main wall as you walk into the library. These are new enlargements I had made for this exhibit. A "small world" experience as I was hanging the display happened when a librarian shouted "Oh, that's my neighbor!" referring to the gorgeous blonde college student I had taken photos of with her family back in November. I love the shot and wanted to put it in the exhibit in hopes of doing some senior shoots this summer. Anyway, the librarian lives across the street from my dear friend from the Birthing Inn, Christy, and she was quite excited to see the photo!

So, if you get the chance, pop into the Cascades Library and check it out...you can also check out a book while you're there! (the glare in these pictures is terrible so you have to see them in person!)

1 comment:

Cherye Frederick said...

Your display looks great! Hope it brings you lots of new business! Wish I could see it in person!