Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The "after" party...





I wasn't kidding when I said I'd probably be posting all week about the wedding! After the ceremony and the church reception, the Bride and Groom had a family cookout at the Bride's parents' home. Did I mention they had a large family? Well, the Bride's mom is one of 10 and the Groom's family flew in from Nebraska so just the family was as many people as a small army! I attended this event as well and after the rain stopped, took out my camera to capture some images from this festive celebration. I was drawn to the kids, of course! They were having a blast playing in the yard. They played soccer, hide-and-seek, blew more bubbles, and the little ones found dandelions.

Casey and her mom insisted on sending me home with a huge plate (well really 3 plates!) of homemade food. Let me tell you, these people know how to cook!

So, please enjoy these casual, candid images from the after party and we'll see if I come up with more to post about tomorrow! Something tells me I will!

1 comment:

Casey said...

These pictures are just as awesome! Even Brian has been bragging about what a wonderful job that you did and he rarely says that anything is better than, "it is not bad." However, with your pictures, he said that you did an excellent job. That is a huge compliment.