Sunday, May 17, 2009

Casey & Brian





One of the best things about photographing weddings is getting to meet so many wonderful people. By the end of the reception, I have always been made to feel like part of the family! This wedding was no exception! It was such a pleasure to work with Casey and Brian's families on their wedding day and what a great wedding it was. They had Mother Nature on their side with a very cloudy and damp start to the day and with her coming through with sun and blue sky just in time for pre-ceremony photos and post-ceremony photos. In fact, the weather held out until just after the bubbles were blown and their car drove away before the showers fell.
I have so many more things to say about this wedding and oh so many more photos to share but I wanted to get some of my favorites up tonight because I sort of promised the Bride and Groom that I would! I'm kinda doubting that they are checking my blog from their beachfront vacation home at the moment, BUT just in case, here you go Casey and Brian! I hope you are enjoying your first night away and I can't wait to show you the rest of your photos. I had a great time yesterday. Oh, and thanks for putting up with me and for always letting me get "just one more shot!"

1 comment:

Casey said...

Kim, you did a wonderful job! I absolutely love the pictures. We are viewing the pictures at the beach.