Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pool time and good friends







Saturday was a great day. We started the day with some pool time, backyard style! Brett was excited to finally use his "wimming pool". In fact, all three boys were excited to use his pool. In retrospect, I should have splurged on the larger variety, but fears of it not fitting in my car prevented me from the purchase. This one is pretty small but that didn't keep all three boys and the dog from enjoying it! I didn't get great photos; I was in fear of the hose! The boys were playing a game with the hose and even though I threatened them with their lives if they got a drop of water on my camera, it still wasn't safe to be within a hundred yards or so of them! After the big boys decided they were too cold to keep playing in water, Brett had it all to himself and promptly plopped his lawnmower in the water. Too funny!

Saturday evening we had a cookout with our good friends. The kids had a blast playing ball and having squirt gun battles. Who knew 6 squirt guns for $5 would provide for hours of fun? It was so nice to sit on the patio, have a great meal, and chat with friends in the nice pre-summer weather. We definitely have to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Cherye Frederick said...

The mower in the pool is too funny! Looks like you all had a fun weekend, too! Laurie's kiddos look just like her!