Monday, May 18, 2009

More wedding favorites...





Here are just a few more from Saturday's wedding for Brian and Casey to enjoy from the beach! The first one is my favorite candid of Brian's daughter...all of the girls had come outside of the cottage where they had gotten dressed and we were getting ready to walk over to the church. She had the most adorable look on her face as she looked over at Casey. Check out her little foot. There is something about Brides that makes little girls get all dreamy! And who could blame her? Casey was absolutely radiant!
The second one of Casey and her dad makes me smile, too. I love the idea of daddys and daughters. The last one is a collage of some images during the day from the beautiful flowers (made by a family friend) and the super cute watermelon gazebo with the bride and groom inside on the buffet table (catering also by a family friend) to some of my favorites of Casey and Brian.
There are so many more I want to share so I'll probably be posting everyday about this wedding. Can you tell I enjoyed myself? So, stay tuned! (you can click on the images above to view them larger)




1 comment:

Casey said...

You did such a great job! Thank you so much for all that you did for us. The pictures are absolutely wonderful!!! You are very talented!