Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pre-wedding Church Visit




I am very excited to be photographing a wedding in a couple weeks. The Bride is an "old" friend of mine from high school and we also worked together for a few years after college. We basically lost touch with each other and then she found me on our high school reunion site last fall. She contacted me about her wedding and I was thrilled to be asked to be part of her special day! I can't believe we are only days away from the big event. We met on Saturday at the church and took a tour of the inside and I scouted some gorgeous areas around the church for pre and post wedding portraits. The wedding will take place in Aldie (as a side note, my husband grew up in this little town and went to elementary school with the bride-yes, it is a small world!) and it is such a quaint and historical town with so much charm. I borrowed the bride's fiancee's daughter who will be the "Maid of Honor" to check out the light inside and outside the church. Isn't she cute? I can't wait to see her in her cinderella pink dress on the big day. Stay tuned for wedding photos in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Cherye Frederick said...

Yes, she is adorable! I can't wait to see the wedding photos--please tell the bride hello for me!

jec said...

The bride and her mom were among the first people we met in Aldie back in about 1972.