Thursday, May 21, 2009

The last wedding post







Today's post will be a few collages I put together for the wedding couple. They are formatted to print in 8x10 and I love how they sum up the day. I also included one single image of the Bride and Maid of Honor because they are both so gorgeous! I've still got some editing to do to have everything ready for their return and I need to burn the DVD of their slideshow so this will probably be my last post of wedding photos. Believe me, I could go on and on and on since I have over 1000 images!

I also want to post the link to the slideshow: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3099553&alb=0 Remember that you can right click on the show and view it full screen on your computer. I'm just thrilled that they love their show; grinning from ear to ear actually. I love making slideshows (even though they are extremely time consuming!) and when someone tells me they like it, wow, that makes it all worth it! I hope that Brian and Casey will enjoy this one for years to come.
Thanks again for asking me to be a part of your wedding day. And Casey, I'm so glad we reconnected as friends! I look forward to getting together with you soon. Enjoy the rest of the week at the beach!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Awesome collages! You are so creative and do such a wonderful job!!!! Honestly, I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how extremely happy and excited we are about all of the pictures, collages, and slideshow that you have done for us. We are truly lucky to have you as our photographer and friend. We love ya!!

Matt said...

I'm just now looking at these wedding pix for the first time. Great job!

You are a real pro...

debbie said...

What a fantastic and awesome job on all the pictures, collages and slide show. It truly was a great and wonderful day.